- Do I get a scan card? We don’t use scan cards. You will pickup your nametag at the first general meeting in September.
- What is attire for Junior League meetings? Business casual is the norm; however, you will see more relaxed styles. Be comfortable, but please be respectful.
- When do I get my login? You should have received it and logged in this summer to attend field trips. If you haven’t signed in, please contact the office.
- How many Provisionals are there? About 30.
- If I have questions, who should I direct them to? firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEETING REQUIREMENTS
- 5 Provisional Council Training Meetings per Course Calendar (Sept. 25, 2017; Oct. 16, 2017; Nov. 13, 2017; Nov. 27, 2017; Dec. 11, 2017)
- General Membership Meetings per JLEP Calendar
- One Leadership Meeting per JLEP Calendar (Feb. 28, 2018)
- 3 out of 6 Interactive Field Trips as scheduled by the Provisional Committee
- Provisional Project Meeting (Jan. 22, 2018)
- Provisional committee break-out sessions (Jan. 23-29, 2018)
Attendance Policy: No absences allowed from Provisional Council Trainings.
- SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Provisional Project
- Placement – “A Christmas Fair” shifts (total number of hours determined annually; traditionally three 4 – hour shifts)
Pay All Fees
|1. Provisional Course||$100 (Due by 4.30.17)|
|2. May Installation Meal||$30.00 (due by 4.30.17) *Determined annually|
|3. Annual Dues||$128.00 (due by 5.20.17)|
|4. Meal Assessment||$ 75.00 (due by 5.20.17)|
|5. Christmas Fair||$ 40.00 (due by 11.1.17)|
|6. Cookbook||$16.00 (due by 11.15.17)|
|Permanent Headquarters Fee||$100.00 (due by 9.1.17) *One-time fee prior to Active membership|