- Do I get a scan card? We don’t use scan cards. You will pickup your nametag at the first general meeting in September.
- What is attire for Junior League meetings? Business casual is the norm; however, you will see more relaxed styles. Be comfortable, but please be respectful.
- When do I get my login? You should have received it and logged in this summer to attend field trips. If you haven’t signed in, please contact the office.
- How many Provisionals are there? About 51.
- If I have questions, who should I direct them to? email@example.com
- 5 Provisional Council Training Meetings per Course Calendar
- 5 General Membership Meetings per JLEP Calendar
- One Leadership Meeting per JLEP Calendar
- 3 out of 6 Interactive Field Trips as scheduled by the Provisional Committee
- Provisional Project Meeting
- Provisional committee break-out sessions
Attendance Policy: No absences allowed from Provisional Council Trainings.
- Provisional Project
- Placement – “A Christmas Fair” shifts (total number of hours determined annually; traditionally three 4 – hour shifts)
Pay All Fees
- Provisional Course $100.00 (due by 04.20.20)
- *One-time non-refundable fee for training
- May Installation Meal $35.00 (due by 04.20.20)
- *Determined annually
- Annual Dues $128.00 (due by 04.20.20)
- Meal Assessment $120.00 (due by 04.20.20)
- Permanent Headquarters Fee $100.00 (due by 09.01.20)
- *One-time fee prior to Active membership
- Christmas Fair $40.00 (due by 11.01.20)
- Mercado Del Sol $16.00 (due by 11.15.20)